JT Sprockets are made from the latest generation of computer design and control metal cutting equipment for maximum durability Front sprockets are made from chromoly SCM420 steel alloy All sprockets are heat-treated and hand-finished to meet or exceed the highest possible quality standards
- Motorcycle and ATV front countershaft sprockets constructed from the finest grade SCM420 chromoly steel alloy
- Sand blasted to reduce material surface tension and finished by anodizing to a superb satin-silk effect
- Heat treated and hand finished to meet or exceed the highest possible quality standards
- Every sprocket meets or exceeds the highest possible quality standards
- The world's number one aftermarket sprocket manufacturer
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.When the going gets tough, you need a motorcycle sprocket that won’t fail. This is built from anti-corrosive metal and is impeccably designed for a perfect fit to make your ride function like a well-oiled machine.
Click on the Year for your Make/Model below to select it.