Joe Rocket Syndicate Leather/Textile Jacket
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Motorcycle jacket constructed with a combination of 1.2mm leather and high tenacity nylon
- The Full Flex system allows for a precision tailored fusion of high tenacity nylon (underarm, chest, back) and articulated elbow expansion gussets, drastically augmenting mobility
- C.E. approved armor at the shoulders and elbows
- Removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine protector
- Variable Flow Ventilation system on biceps and back for flow through airflow
- Includes a removable quilted, full sleeve insulated liner
- Four point SureFit custom adjustment system lets rider adjust sleeves and wrist for a custom fit
- Adjustable front pull waist adjuster allows for easy user access and more secure fit
- Two outside hand pockets
- Three internal liner pockets, including a smartphone breast pocket
- 8" zipper for pant attachment
- Reflective stripe on front and back
- YKK outer zippers
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black 50||Item #225-1432-0050||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black 52||Item #225-1432-0052||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Joe Rocket Men's Jackets
|Chest (in)||34 - 36||38 - 40||40 - 42||42 - 44||46 - 48||50 - 52||54 - 56||58 - 60||61 - 63|
|Waist (in)||26 - 28||29 - 31||32 - 34||34 - 36||36 - 39||39 - 42||42 - 45||45 - 49||49 - 53|
|For tall sizes add 2" to the sleeve length and 3" to the torso length.|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
ChestMeasure the widest part of your chest, under your armpits and around. Be sure arms are in resting position on your sides.
SleeveMeasure from the middle of back of neck, go over the shoulder, over the elbow ending at the wrist.
WaistMeasure the smallest point of your waist.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!