Hot Rods Connecting Rod Kit
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Forged from 8620 AISI steel, hardness tested to insure strength and durability
- AISI carburized crank pin
- A.E. recommended Phosphor Bronze thrust washers
- Silver coated crank pin bearing
- Forced rod manufactured with copper coated surfaces to protect the rod beam from becoming brittle during the case hardening process
- Side scalloping and vent slots to minimize high rpm bearing race distortion
- Double forged to improve grain flow and maintain dimensional consistency
- Shot peened to eliminated surface stress risers and to smoothly blend the rod forging's radiuses together
- By shot peening the connecting rod's surface, fatigue durability is improved two times over a forged rod and over eight times when compared to polished rods
- Double honing produces and ultra round bearing surface, producing a reliable high rpm connecting rod
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!