The Titan is a stainless steel system built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve the overall exhaust tone.
- Exhaust system is built from durable SAE 304 stainless steel
- Exhaust shells measure 5" in diameter
- Made from aluminum, the billet end cap allows use of the HMF exhaust components
- Internal mechanical core design produces incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum
- Increases power evenly throughout the RPM range
- Very quiet operation with near stock decibel levels
- Does not readily corrode, rust or stain and can reliably withstand extreme temperatures generated from high performance offroad vehicles
- Relieves some high pitch sounds created from the stock exhaust system
- Weighs substantially less than the stock exhaust
- Dual system creates even more power and performance
- Slip on exhausts bolt onto stock exhaust pipes
- USFS approved
Note: Fuel tuning may be required when installing an HMF exhaust. Failure to tune the engine can cause excessive damage to the exhaust system and engine, while voiding the warranty on your exhaust and possibly on your machine. Check with the manufacturer for the proper fuel tuning solutions.
Note: California law generally prohibits the sale and installation of aftermarket exhaust products unless such products are installed on vehicles that did not come originally equipped with a catalytic converters or are used only for racing and are never used upon a California highway.
Click on the Year for your Make/Model below to select it.
Can-Am MAVERICK 1000 X DS
Can-Am MAVERICK 1000R
Can-Am MAVERICK 1000R DPS
Can-Am MAVERICK 1000R X DS
Can-Am MAVERICK MAX 1000R
Polaris RZR XP 1000
Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 XP 4 1000
Polaris RZR XP 4 TURBO
Polaris RZR XP 4 TURBO EPS
Polaris RZR XP TURBO
Polaris RZR XP TURBO EPS
Polaris RZR XP TURBO S
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Stainless/Billet Recessed||H-535605637487||535605637487||1 In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|