The Performance Series from HMF has been the staple of the brand since its origin. Whether on dirt of pavement, this exhaust system has the capability of generating an even increase in horse power and torque while distributing an aggressive deep sound.
- Shell is made from T-6063 aluminum alloy with billet end caps
- Headers and inlets made from SAE 304 stainless steel
- Heavy duty stainless steel rivets
- TIG welded aluminum brackets
- Two piece billet end caps that accept a USFS approved spark arrestor and the exclusive HMF quick change low dB Quiet Core
- Features a 2 1/8" unrestricted core with a special hole pattern for equal power distribution
- Trademark sound is produced from the Performance Series that is a deep, aggressive and angry tone
- Packed with Bristol Core brand pillow packing
- Two year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: Fuel tuning is required when installing an HMF exhaust. Failure to tune the engine can cause excessive damage to the exhaust system and engine, while voiding the warranty on your exhaust. See manufacturer for the proper fuel tuning solution for your vehicle.
Note: California law generally prohibits the sale and installation of aftermarket exhaust products unless such products are installed on vehicles that did not come originally equipped with catalytic converters or are used only for racing and are never used upon a California highway.
Click on the Year for your Make/Model below to select it.
Can-Am MAVERICK 1000 X DS
Can-Am MAVERICK 1000 X DS TURBO
Can-Am MAVERICK 1000R
Can-Am MAVERICK 1000R X DS
Can-Am MAVERICK 1000R X DS TURBO
Can-Am MAVERICK MAX 1000R
Can-Am MAVERICK MAX 1000R X DS
Can-Am MAVERICK MAX 1000R X DS TURBO
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Brushed/Brushed||H-016432606071||016432606071||1 In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|