HJC SY-MAX III Metallic Modular Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Advanced fiberglass spectra composite weave shell with injection molded lightweight polycarbonate chinbar
- Single button one handed chin bar/faceshield release
- Superior fit comfort using advanced CAD technology
- ACS (Advanced Channeling Ventilation System) provides full front to back airflow, flushing heat and humidity up and out
- One touch, patent pending, integrated smoke tinted SunShield (US Patent No. 7,540,033) deploys quickly and easily (HJ-V5)
- Three stage multiple positions with locking mechanism
- Bluetooth ready with integrated recess and interior speaker cavities (Bluetooth unit sold separately)
- Optically superior pinlock faceshield provides 95% UV protection
- QuickSlide tool-less shield replacement system
- SilverCool removable/washable moisture wicking and odor free interior
- CR Silver
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:CR Silver XS||Item #035-578-571||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:CR Silver S||Item #035-578-572||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
HJC SY-Max III Helmets
|Head Size (in)||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||22 7/8 - 23 1/4||23 5/8 - 24||24 3/8 - 24 3/4|
|Head Size (cm)||54 - 55||55 - 56||57 - 58||58 - 59||60 - 61||62 - 63|
|Hat Size||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||6 7/8 - 7||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||7 3/4 - 7 7/8|
|EPS Size||EPS 1||EPS 2|
|Liner Thickness (mm)||18||15||12||15||12||9|
|Liner sizes are interchangeable only within the same EPS size.|
|Cheek Pad Thickness (mm)||37||32||27||30||25||20|
|All cheek pad sizes are interchangeable for any helmet size.|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head SizeWrap tape measure around your head about one inch (2.5cm) above your eyebrows. Try on the helmet by grasping both chin straps to pull the helmet completely onto your head, ensuring that the top of your head is in contact with the top of the helmet interior.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!