HJC IS-MAX 2 Magma Modular Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Motorcycle helmet with advanced polycarbonate composite shell, adjustable polycarbonate chinbar that is lightweight, and has superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Single button chin bar/face shield releases open with one hand, and even with gloves on
- Advanced Channeling Ventilation System (ACS) allows full front to back airflow, flushing heat and humidity up and out
- Optically superior Pinlock prepared face shield with 3D design that provides 95% UV protection
- Anti-scratch coated and prepared for the ultimate anti-fog system
- Pinlock lens sold separately
- QuickSlide shield replacement system allows quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation
- One touch integrated SunShield is 3-stage adjustable, smoke-tined and anti-scratch coatedSunShield deploys quickly and easily
- Glasses groove can accommodate riders who wear glasses
- SuperCool Interior is moisture wicking and antibacterial fabric
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- All IS-MAX 2 cheek pads are interchangeable throughout all helmet sizes
- All liners are interchangeable only within the same EPS (Expanded Polystyrene)
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- DOT approved
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/White S||Item #035-992-752||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/White L||Item #035-992-754||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
HJC IS-Max II Helmets
|Head Size (in)||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||22 7/8 - 23 1/4||23 5/8 - 24||24 3/8 - 24 3/4||25 5/8 - 26||26 3/8 - 26 3/4||27 1/4 - 27 5/8|
|Head Size (cm)||54 - 55||55 - 56||57 - 58||58 - 59||60 - 61||62 - 63||65 - 66||67 - 68||69 - 70|
|Hat Size||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||6 7/8 - 7||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||7 3/4 - 7 7/8||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||8 3/4 - 8 3/4|
|EPS Size||EPS 1||EPS 2||EPS 3|
|Liner Thickness (mm)||15||12||9||15||12||9||15||12||9|
|Liner sizes are interchangeable only within the same EPS size.|
|Cheek Pad Thickness (mm)||32||27||22||27||22||17||20||17||14|
|All cheek pad sizes are interchangeable for any helmet size.|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head SizeWrap tape measure around your head about one inch (2.5cm) above your eyebrows. Try on the helmet by grasping both chin straps to pull the helmet completely onto your head, ensuring that the top of your head is in contact with the top of the helmet interior.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!