HJC IS-17 Lank Hi-Viz Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality?.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Motorcycle helmet with advanced polycarbonate composite shell that is lightweight and has superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Optically superior Pinlock 100% Max Vision prepared face shield with 3D design that provides 95% UV protection
- Anti-scratch coated and prepared for the ultimate anti-fog system
- Pinlock 100% Max Vision fog resistant insert lens sold separately
- One touch integrated SunShield is 3-stage adjustable, smoke-tined and anti-scratch coated
- SunShield deploys quickly and easily
- RapidFire II shield replacement system is a simple and secure shield ratchet system that provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation
- Glasses groove can accommodate riders who wear glasses
- SuperCool Interior is moisture wicking and antibacterial fabric
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- All IS-17 cheek pads are interchangeable throughout all helmet sizes
- All liners are interchangeable only within the same EPS (Expanded Polystyrene)
- Breath deflector included
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- DOT approved
- Black/Hi Viz
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Hi-Viz XS||Item #035-596-731||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Hi-Viz S||Item #035-596-732||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Hi-Viz M||Item #035-596-733||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Hi-Viz L||Item #035-596-734||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Hi-Viz XL||Item #035-596-735||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Hi-Viz XXL||Item #035-596-736||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
HJC IS-17 & IS-16 Helmets
|Head Size (in)||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||22 7/8 - 23 1/4||23 5/8 - 24||24 3/8 - 24 3/4|
|Head Size (cm)||54 - 55||55 - 56||57 - 58||58 - 59||60 - 61||62 - 63|
|Hat Size||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||6 7/8 - 7||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||7 3/4 - 7 7/8|
|EPS Size||EPS 1||EPS 2|
|Liner Thickness (mm)||18||15||12||18||15||12|
|Liner sizes are interchangeable only within the same EPS size.|
|Cheek Pad Thickness (mm)||40||35||30||35||30||25|
|All cheek pad sizes are interchangeable for any helmet size.|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head SizeWrap tape measure around your head about one inch (2.5cm) above your eyebrows. Try on the helmet by grasping both chin straps to pull the helmet completely onto your head, ensuring that the top of your head is in contact with the top of the helmet interior.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!