HJC IS-17 Intake Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Lightweight advanced polycarbonate composite shell construction with superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Advanced Channeling Ventilation system with full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Chin bar intake vent provides airflow across the shield interior to help eliminate shield fogging
- SuperCool moisture wicking interior with a removable and washable crown and cheek pad liner system
- Glasses groove accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses
- Optically superior Pinlock prepared 3D face shield provides 95% UV protection
- RapidFire II shield replacement system features a simple and secure shield ratchet system to provide ultra-quick, tool-less shield removal and installation for efficient operation
- One touch integrated smoke tinted SunShield (Patent Pending #11/335,855) deploys and retracts quickly and easily and adjustable to three positions
- D-ring with retention strap
- DOT approved
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Purple/Grey/Black XS||Item #035-584-981||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Purple/Grey/Black M||Item #035-584-983||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
HJC IS-17 & IS-16 Helmets
|Head Size (in)||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||22 7/8 - 23 1/4||23 5/8 - 24||24 3/8 - 24 3/4|
|Head Size (cm)||54 - 55||55 - 56||57 - 58||58 - 59||60 - 61||62 - 63|
|Hat Size||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||6 7/8 - 7||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||7 3/4 - 7 7/8|
|EPS Size||EPS 1||EPS 2|
|Liner Thickness (mm)||18||15||12||18||15||12|
|Liner sizes are interchangeable only within the same EPS size.|
|Cheek Pad Thickness (mm)||40||35||30||35||30||25|
|All cheek pad sizes are interchangeable for any helmet size.|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head SizeWrap tape measure around your head about one inch (2.5cm) above your eyebrows. Try on the helmet by grasping both chin straps to pull the helmet completely onto your head, ensuring that the top of your head is in contact with the top of the helmet interior.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!