HJC FG-X Hammer Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Motocross helmet made from advanced fiberglass composite shell with kevlar reinforcement
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Impact absorbing, multi density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner
- Maximum range adjustable visor
- Large eyeport allows maximum visibility and superior goggle fit
- ACS (Advanced Channeling Ventilation System) features multi stage top and forehead intake vents to combine with rear exit vents to provide flow through ventilation that helps to pull heat and humidity up and out of the helmet's interior
- SilverCool interior lining
- SilverCool moisture wicking and odor free interior with advanced silver antibacterial fabric
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Nylon strap double D-ring retention system neatly secures chin strap
- Removable, washable chin strap sleeves included
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2010 and D.O.T. standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:White/Black/Red M||Item #035-342-913||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Yellow/Black/Grey M||Item #035-342-933||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Yellow/Black/Grey L||Item #035-342-934||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:White/Black/Silver S||Item #035-342-952||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
HJC FG-X Helmets
|Head Size (in)||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||22 7/8 - 23 1/4||23 5/8 - 24||24 3/8 - 24 3/4|
|Head Size (cm)||54 - 55||55 - 56||57 - 58||58 - 59||60 - 61||62 - 63|
|Hat Size||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||6 7/8 - 7||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||7 3/4 - 7 7/8|
|EPS Size||EPS 1||EPS 2|
|Liner Thickness (mm)||15||12||9||15||12||9|
|Liner sizes are interchangeable only within the same EPS size.|
|Cheek Pad Thickness (mm)||42||37||32||37||32||25|
|All cheek pad sizes are interchangeable for any helmet size.|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head SizeWrap tape measure around your head about one inch (2.5cm) above your eyebrows. Try on the helmet by grasping both chin straps to pull the helmet completely onto your head, ensuring that the top of your head is in contact with the top of the helmet interior.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!