HJC FG-17 Thrust Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Lightweight, advanced fiberglass composite shell construction with superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Aerodynamic shell with large eye port opening for greater visibility
- Advanced channeling ventilation system features a scoop top intake vent combined with rear exit vents to provide flow through ventilation, helping to pull heat out of the helmet's interior
- Chin bar vent provides airflow across the shield interior to help eliminate shield fogging
- Removable and washable SilverCool interior with advanced antibacterial fabric that has moisture wicking and odor-free liner
- Anti-fog, scratch resistant hard coated Pinlock prepared HJ-20M shield
- Shield constructed with an optically correct 3D design with 98% UV protection
- RapidFire shield replacement is a quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation
- 100% MaxVision lens included
- Snell M2010 and DOT approved
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Matte Blue S||Item #035-644-822||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Matte Black S||Item #035-644-852||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Matte Black XXL||Item #035-644-856||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Matte Yellow/Red/Grey S||Item #035-644-862||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Matte Yellow/Red/Grey L||Item #035-644-864||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Matte Yellow/Red/Grey XL||Item #035-644-865||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
HJC FG-17 Helmets
|Head Size (in)||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||22 7/8 - 23 1/4||23 5/8 - 24||24 3/8 - 24 3/4||25 1/4 - 25 5/8|
|Head Size (cm)||54 - 55||55 - 56||57 - 58||58 - 59||60 - 61||62 - 63||64 - 65|
|Hat Size||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||6 7/8 - 7||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||7 3/4 - 7 7/8||8 - 8 1/8|
|Shell Size||Shell 1||Shell 2||Shell 3|
|EPS Size||EPS 1||EPS 2||EPS 3|
|Liner Thickness (mm)||12||9||15||12||15||12||7|
|Liner sizes are interchangeable only within the same EPS size.|
|Cheek Pad Thickness (mm)||35||30||35||30||30||30||20|
|All cheek pad sizes are interchangeable for any helmet size.|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head SizeWrap tape measure around your head about one inch (2.5cm) above your eyebrows. Try on the helmet by grasping both chin straps to pull the helmet completely onto your head, ensuring that the top of your head is in contact with the top of the helmet interior.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!