HJC CL-MAX II Solid Modular Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Advanced polycarbonate composite shell construction
- ACS (Advanced Channeling Ventilation System) that provides full front to back airflow
- Includes adjustable polycarbonate chin bar with single button chinbar/faceshield release to open with one hand, even with gloves on
- Ready for Bluetooth communications
- Built in recesses for the ChatterBox XBi2-H and speakers (Chatterbox XBi2-H sold separately)
- Anti-bacterial, removable/washable bioceramic nylex interior
- Faceshield offers 95% UV protection and features the QuickSlide shield replacement system
- Quick, secure, tool-less removal and shield installation
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black L||Item #03-0845-0205-06||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black XL||Item #03-0845-0205-07||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
HJC CL-Max II Helmets
|Head Size (in)||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||22 7/8 - 23 1/4||23 5/8 - 24||24 3/8 - 24 3/4||25 5/8 - 26||26 3/8 - 26 3/4||27 1/4 - 27 5/8|
|Head Size (cm)||54 - 55||55 - 56||57 - 58||58 - 59||60 - 61||62 - 63||65 - 66||67 - 68||69 - 70|
|Hat Size||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||6 7/8 - 7||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||7 3/4 - 7 7/8||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||8 3/4 - 8 3/4|
|EPS Size||EPS 1||EPS 2||EPS 3|
|Liner Thickness (mm)||15||12||9||15||12||9||15||12||9|
|Liner sizes are interchangeable only within the same EPS size.|
|Cheek Pad Thickness (mm)||35||30||25||30||25||17||20||17||14|
|All cheek pad sizes are interchangeable for any helmet size.|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head SizeWrap tape measure around your head about one inch (2.5cm) above your eyebrows. Try on the helmet by grasping both chin straps to pull the helmet completely onto your head, ensuring that the top of your head is in contact with the top of the helmet interior.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!