High Lifter Wide Tracs 1-1/2 in. 4/156 ATV Wheels Spacers
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Move ATV wheels slightly out from the hubs and shocks
- Increased width means increased stability
- Extend wheels outside the rut for better traction and a higher ride
- Allow for the installation of larger, aftermarket tires without rubbing against shocks, struts or exhaust systems
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum
- Enough for two wheels
- 4/156 Bolt Pattern
- Yamaha fitments are for FRONT only
NOTE: No OEM studs are required to be removed from the ATV, and stud extenders are not used. Wide Tracs bolt to existing studs and the wheel is then bolted to the grade 8 Wide Trac stud (included). This design is the strongest available to ATVs and is comparable to automotive grade wheel adapters.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:||Item #406-WT415615S||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|