High Lifter makes the highest quality and most comprehensive snorkel kit in the ATV industry. Our High Lifter Snorkels are the best looking and most professional appearing kits on the market. From fit to finish, to the level of detail, our kits are not only built to work, they are built to look good while doing it. There are no returns or refunds on any brand of snorkel. Note: This kit does not fit any RZR 1000 Fox Edition, Desert Edition, Dune Edition, Turbo, or any other RZR 1000 with an OEM installed or optional Polaris retractable 6 point safety harness.
This High Lifter Snorkel kit contains everything you need to properly snorkel your ride.
- Custom Powder Coated Riser Bracket to keep risers straight, evenly spaced and looking good
- Rubber Grommets to hold riser tubes in place1 ½”, 2” or 3” Risers - based on specific model
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Tubing to route difficult locations where the competition uses think tubing
- High Heat Silicon Hose in those critical areas where the competition melts
- Bellows to keep water out of differentials and transmission
- All mounting hardware for complete installation
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos
*All kits vary and some items may not be included.
- Provides clean, dry air to the engine and other parts needing venting
- Prevents mud, water and debris from entering the engine and clutch housings when equipped
- Bellows allow the differential and transmission air to expand and contract without the need for long vent lines that can easily get plugged with mud or be pulled off
- Each Kit is engineered and cut to fit your specific application
Why Snorkel? Simply put – The right snorkel can be the best insurance you buy for your ATV or UTV. The right snorkel can protect you expensive investment from disaster when submerged deeper than OE rated water depth. On the other hand, the wrong snorkel can be your worst investment and nightmare. We’ve seen countless units come through our shop with leaking snorkels
How could that happen? Snorkels leak for a variety of reasons. Installation errors account for a lot these. Many times a do-it-yourselfer may get it right, but only for a short time. When pipes aren’t cut to correct length and things don’t line up quite right, many times the snorkel will prevent water, but only for a limited time, then the joint fails. One of the most common that we’ve seen is failure due to a heat source. When the snorkel runs close to heat source the snorkel material deteriorates during each ride. The material gets harder and more brittle and many times begins to deform. At some point the material cracks and begins to let mud and water in. Less expensive kits rarely provide the heat resistant material to account for this. Our goal is to avoid these areas. This can take more time and more material, but goes a long way to extending the life of the snorkel and the ATV/UTV.
What does a Snorkel do? A snorkel kit is intended to provide clean, dry air to the engine and other parts needing venting on ATVs/UTVs such as clutches, differentials, transmission, carburetors and fuel tanks. This doesn’t necessarily mean the ATV/UTV should exceed the OE manufacturer’s stated maximum rated water line depth. The snorkel kit is intended as additional margin of protection in the event that the ATV/UTV is inadvertently driven into water deeper than the OE manufacturer’s air intakes will tolerate. There are many considerations to make when increasing water line depth and a snorkel is just one component.
Click on the Year for your Make/Model below to select it.
Polaris RZR XP 1000
Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS
Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS RIDE COMMAND EDITION
Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS TRAILS & ROCKS EDITION
Polaris RZR XP 4 1000
Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS
Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS RIDE COMMAND EDITION
Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 PREMIUM
Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 XP 4 1000
Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 XP 4 1000 LIMITED EDITION
Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 XP 4 1000 PREMIUM EDITION
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov