Hi Point M-15 MX/Enduro Integrated Tubeless Intermediate Terrain Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Start winning with Hi Point M-15 race quality motocross and enduro tires. The M-15 MX/Enduro tire was race tested and developed at premier California MX and enduro tracks by local pros and amateurs.
- Motocross compound will not chunk
- Lightweight but strong enduro construction
- ITT (Integrated Tubeless Technology) negates the need for a separate inner tube
- Inner bladder vulcanized to the tire carcass
- Intermediate terrain tread pattern works well in all conditions
- Great traction at an exceptional value
- Race tested and developed at premier California MX tracks by local pros and amateurs
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/100-18, 110/90-19, and 120/80-19
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 110/100-18||Item #083-H41-3009||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: 110/90-19||Item #083-H41-3010||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: 120/80-19||Item #083-H41-3012||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|