GMZ Cutthroat Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The GMZ Cutthroat all terrain quad tire is a great option for an offroad racing tread design. The Cutthroat All Terrain tire is a great utility tire with a more of an offroad truck tire tread design, good for mud, sand, rocky terrain. DOT approved for the street and made in 6 ply radial construction makes this offroad tire great in many applications, from utility side-by-sides to racing quads. Proven as a race winner in the WORCS series Side by Side classes, this tire is good for racing and recreational use.
- Built with radial construction out of high quality natural rubber ingredients
- Made of a special mix of natural rubber compounds to make a medium compound that is soft enough to get great traction but also makes for long tread life
- Lightweight performance with heavy duty 6 ply rated radial construction
- Tighter tread pattern that prevents easy punctures between the tread of the tire
- Heavy duty sidewall with a 3/4" tread height
- Latest off-road racing technology with a lightweight design on the trail, in the sand, and over the rocks
- Technology developed and delivered specifically for maximum ATV/UTV performance
- Designed to use the same size tire on all four corners of the machine and allows the spare to be used where needed
- Weight: 32 lbs
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 28x10-14
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 28 x 10 - 14||Item #:486-CU-01||Availability:2 in stock. Ready to ship.||Store Pickup:2 in stock. Ready for pickup.|