GBC Afterburn Streetforce Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The GBC Afterburn Street Force quad tire is a DOT and ECE (European e-mark) approved street tire that combines reliability with offroad performance. It is speed and load rated at 57N and features an aggressive directional tread with heavy siping for great traction in both wet and dry conditions. The Afterburn Street Force's lightweight 4 ply rated construction makes it a great conventional choice for everyday use on side-by-sides.
- Lightweight 4 ply rated radial carcass construction provides an optimum smooth ride
- High performance tire that delivers uncompromising traction in both mixed and hard packed terrains
- Unique tread design promotes superior straight line and high speed cornering capabilities
- High performance tread design made for all season traction for balanced offroad and street riding
- Aggressive directional tread with heavy siping for great traction in both wet and dry conditions
- These quad/side-by-side tires are N rated for speeds up to 87 mph
- DOT and ECE (European e-mark) approved for street use
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire size: 25x8R-12
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 25 x 8R - 12||Item #:368-AE122508||Availability:8 in stock. Ready to ship.||Store Pickup:3 in stock. Ready for pickup.|
Limited Warranty For GBC ATV/UTV Tires
GBC Motorsports/ Greenball Corporation warrants, subject to the terms, conditions and limitations stated herein, its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. GBC Motorsports/ Greenball liability for ATV/UTV tires shall be limited to replacement with new GBC Motorsports/ Greenball ATV/UTV product of the same type and size plus applicable taxes.
GBC Motorsports/ Greenball Warranty
- The GBC Motorsports/ Greenball Corporation products Warranty ("Warranty") applies only to the original consumer purchaser of the GBC Motorsports ATV/UTV tires for TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
- The Warranty is void if the ATV/UTV tire fails from improper inflation pressures, or overloading the ATV/UTV tire beyond the maximum load capacity stated on the sidewall.
- Does not cover mounting and/or balancing charges.
- Does not cover damage that may occur mounting/dismounting.
- The Warranty is void if the ATV/UTV tire is worn past 2/32nd of tread at any point on the tread contact surface.
- The warranty does not apply on the following:
- Used in racing or competition
- Damage from impacts*: bulge (side wall bulge), break (side wall pinch)
- Exceeding max inflation PSI
- Road hazards* including but not limited to punctures, cuts, snag*
- Damaged caused by: under-inflation, over-inflation, improper mounting, or fitment to incorrect rim.
- ATV/UTV tires that have been patched, plugged or repaired, or into which liquid balancers or sealants have been introduced.
- Cosmetic irregularities
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED,INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. GBC MOTORSPORTS/ GREENBALL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. NO REPRESENTATION OF GBC MOTORSPORTS/ GREENBALL CORPORATION HAS AUTHORITY TO MAKE REPRESENTATIONS OR PROMISES EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and do not allow exclusions or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
*Offroad elements are unpredictable and can cause non-warrantable damage to ATV/UTV tires.