Galfer Stainless Steel Rear Brake Line
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- All lines are wrapped with 16 strands of stainless steel wire to reduce brake line expansion to almost nothing
- Out brakes stock and all competitors
- Every Galfer stainless steel line is made with only DuPont virgin grade PTFE inner core, 64 strand braid and Galfer fittings are probably the most expensive, but highest quality you can find on the planet
- These are the same fittings that Ferrari, Lamborghini and Ducati uses, among a few other high end O.E.M's
- Galfer motorcycle brake lines also include all mounting components, extra washers, line end labeling, and bike specific installations
- Pre-positioned Banjo fittings
- Stainless Steel lines are typically the first upgrade you should make
- Stock rubber lines will break down and expand, causing a spongy feel or worse
- Steel lines eliminate expansion which results in consistent feel and performance
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary by vehicle.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|