Gaerne SG12 Answer Racing Hi-Viz Limited Edition Boots
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Motocross boots made from a Swiss breathable fabric called Acronos, the gaiter is extremely stretchy, but has the perfect shape to keep the sand and debris out
- The interior of the boot features the famous "Gaerne Memory Cell Foam" known for the most comfortable feel and fit, ride after ride
- Heel cup has been designed to absorb shock in the case of a rear compression
- On the inner side of the boot is the rubber "Grip Guard," helps rider feel the exceptional grip of the bike, as well as offering a heat resistant padding for inner leg
- The Thermoplastic shin plate is anatomically shaped for a perfect fit
- By removing three screws, a rider can also make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee brace
- Slimmer shape in the toe area for an improved feel of the shift lever and the bikes controls
- Toe box area is wrapped by a plastic material which is lighter and provides more comfort and feel for the bike as well
- The toecap has been re-designed and reinforced to provide a "tougher" look
- The sole uses the Gaerne "Dual Composite" anti-shock rubber that has made Gaerne soles famous around the world
- Inside the boot you will find a footbed which has been specially molded to correctly support the foot
- In the rear portion of the footbed, a shock absorbing material has been used and in the front portion the construction has been made to allow the foot to vent
- The first pivot is attached to the "Razorback" - this provides a rigid component that offers a strong lateral support while a glide plate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position
- The second pivot is fixed on a sliding glide that allows the rider's foot to feel natural while on the peg in a shifting or breaking situation, however, it will "bottom out" and absorb shock in the case of over jumping a jump or in the case of unwanted compression
- Utilizes four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap, this system provides the rider an "easy in" and "easy out" non-failure system
- Red/Hi-Viz Yellow
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Red/Hi-Viz Yellow 8||Item #220-471933||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Red/Hi-Viz Yellow 9||Item #220-471934||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Red/Hi-Viz Yellow 10||Item #220-471935||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Red/Hi-Viz Yellow 11||Item #220-471936||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Red/Hi-Viz Yellow 12||Item #220-471937||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Red/Hi-Viz Yellow 13||Item #220-471938||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!