Fox Racing V4 Matte Carbon Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Motocross helmet made of carbon fiber shell construction
- Features MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) technology, giving the helmet a low friction layer between the EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner to absorb much of the energy created by an angled blow to the head
- Sixteen intake scoops and eight exhausts for unmatched airflow
- Four large intake ports flow air into the top of your goggle to reduce the effects of sweat and fog
- The EPS liner features channels precisely aligned with intake and exhaust ports to provide high volume airflow
- Anatomically correct, soft inner foam works in concert with firmer outer foam to widen the energy dispersal area and reduce impact forces
- High tech Dri-Lex comfort liner fabric wicks moisture and provides the feel of luxury
- Cheek pads are engineered to wrap under your jawline, providing a secure feel
- The entire liner system is designed to maintain a perfectly balanced fit
- Includes a replacement visor
- Matte Black
- Exceeds Snell 2010 and D.O.T. standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Matte Black S||Item #13410-255-S||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!