Fox Racing V3 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The 40th anniversary gear contain throwback graphics to the original 1977 fox team gear worn by Pat Richter, Steve Wise, and Mark Barnett.
- Motocross helmet made of a multiple composite technology construction
- Features MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) technology, giving the helmet a low friction layer between the EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner to absorb much of the energy created by an angled blow to the head
- Fourteen intake scoops and four exhausts for optimum airflow
- The dual density EPS liner features channels precisely aligned with intake and exhaust ports to provide high volume airflow
- Anatomically correct, soft inner foam works in concert with firmer outer foam to widen the energy dispersal area and reduce impact forces
- High tech Dri-Lex comfort liner fabric wicks moisture and provides the feel of luxury
- Exceeds Snell 2010 and DOT standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Yellow L||Item #14254-005-L||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Yellow XL||Item #14254-005-XL||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!