Fox Racing Comp 8 Boots
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Sleek medial design with integrated rubber burn guard for a precise connection with the bike
- Injection molded plastic shin plate, calf guard, medial and toe cap
- Premium foam ankle support with suede anti-slip in heel to keep foot in place
- Integrated steel shank in midsole for added support
- Exclusive Fox Duratac outsole
- Controlled ankle support with zero bulging
- Instinct buckle design with 2 into 1 lower strap design
- Instant step in comfort with minimal break in
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Red 13||Item #260-16451-003-13||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Orange 11||Item #260-16451-009-11||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Fox Racing Men's Boots
|Foot Length (in)||9.9375||10.25||10.5625||10.9375||11.25||11.5625||11.875||12.1875|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Boot MeasurementsUse your regular shoe size as a reference. Boots are in Men's or Boy's sizes. If you are following the measurements, use a regular ruler. Make sure you are standing, wearing the socks you will wear with your new shoes or boots. Then convert the measurement to your shoe size using the above chart. Measurements are a guidline and do not guarantee the proper fit. Note, Fox boots are only offered in whole shoe sizes, so take this into consideration when using the measurement chart.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!