Technological advances in armor manufacturing, in terms of thinner, lighter and more protective construction, combined with engineered fabric and production techniques, make the Pro X-V jacket the pinnacle of armor technology and sports protection. The Pro X-V jacket features a C.E. Level 2 back protector, and Isolator 2 limb armor.
New production techniques on the Pro X-V jacket have resulted in a super strong open mesh (X Vents) that are extremely breathable, yet super soft. This runs through the high heat areas and also provides "armor windows", not only looking good, but also providing extra breathability and lightness.
- Constructed using the most breathable, lightweight, BeCool base layer fabrics
- DRI-M technology (Dynamic, Reactive, and Intelligent Material)
- Redesigned CE Level 2 back protector parts are now "free fitting"
- Isolator 2 (limb armor) passes all four areas of the C.E. 2 test (Ambient, Wet, Hot, and Cold)
- X Vents provide increased airflow
- Armor windows provide extra venting
- Center zip
- Repeat Performance Technology (RPT)
- C.E. Level 2 protection
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov