Forcefield Pro Lite K 011 Back Insert
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
In true Forcefield style, the Pro has evolved into the Pro Lite K. The continued development by Forcefield's materials specialists has resulted in the C.E. Level 2 inserts being lighter in weight by up to 30 percent. The addition of Kevlar thread maximizes the strength and durability of the insert so they are stronger and lighter.
- Constructed from Nitrex Evo with Kevlar Thread
- Heat activated body molding to mold to body shape
- Flexible and lightweight design to accommodate all builds
- Huge performance with a soft and comfortable build
- Perforated and breathable for various riding conditions
- Up to 30 percent lighter than previous version
- RPT (Repeat Performance Technology)
- C.E. Approved
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:||Item #:FF-1043-011||Availability:1 in stock. Ready to ship.||Store Pickup:1 in stock. Ready for pickup.|