Forcefield Extreme Harness Flite Protection Vest
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Extreme Harness Flite vest offers high levels of upper body impact protection for the chest and back and can be used for multiple sports including on and off road motorcycling, snow sports, and other extreme sports.
- Constructed using Nitrex Evo, a unique high tech shock absorbing material for ultimate in chest and back protection
- Designed to be both safe and comfortable, the Flite is an “open” system and uses no fabric or mesh and no hard buckles, fasteners or studs and is fully adjustable for a truly tailored fit
- Includes RPT (Repeat Performance Technology) to ensure that even after multiple impacts there is no loss of protective performance and breathability and flexibility for added all day comfort
- Soft, flexible, comfortable and non-restrictive
- Fully adjustable and all adjusters have secondary security straps
- Breathable, flexible and molds to the body with ease for added all day comfort
- CE approved to EN1621-2 (Level 2 back protection) and EN1621-2 (Level 1 chest protection)
Note: The Forcefield Harness Flite vest can have the additional Extreme Shoulder and Extreme Arm protectors added to make it into the Forcefield Harness Adventure Suit.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Grey S||Item #FF-20012-3S||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Grey L||Item #FF-20012-5L||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!