Forcefield EX-K Shoulder Protectors
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Designed for extreme action, the EX-K shoulder protector is reinforced with Aramid fiber thread for added strength and durability and features an open design system and multiple adjustment points for optimum flexibility and comfort. Made with the high energy absorbing material Nitrex Evo which is soft, flexible and comfortable to wear and 3D molds to the body shape in use as well as offering RPT (Repeat Performance Technology) for continued and consistent protection even after multiple impacts.
- Constructed using the high energy absorbing material Nitrex Evo which is soft, flexible and comfortable to wear
- Aramid fiber thread is used for added strength and durability
- Unique open system is soft flexible and comfortable
- Vented for improved breathability
- Fully adjustable
- Improved ergonomics and ease of use
- RPT (Repeat Performance Technology)
- 3D molding
- C.E. Level 2 protection
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black S||Item #FF-2015-3S||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black M||Item #FF-2015-4M||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black L||Item #FF-2015-5L||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|