FMF Racing SST 2-Stroke Exhaust Pipe
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The creation of the FMF Racing SST pipe was no accident, R&D invested countless hours to find a way to extend mid-range pull and over-rev. Off idle throttle response is immediate and the power band becomes broader through the mid-range. The SST continues pulling hard into the upper RPM range where other pipes sign off. The benefits brought together by the SST makes this exhaust pipe one of the most impressive bolt-on 2-stoke modifications that money can buy. No other pipe on the market can offer these same type of gains or offer the same linear power delivery that the patented SST brings to the table.
- 19 gauge carbon steel 2-stroke motorcycle exhaust pipe with FMF Racing's exclusive SST module
- Long lasting chrome plated finish for maximum durability and aesthetics
- Tru-Flo stamping process ensures a perfect fit and optimum performance
- Patented shape increases horsepower through the use of sonic wave technology
- Changes the sonic waves, back pressures and exhaust gas temperatures that effect engine performance and throttle response
- Proprietary technology provides incredible gains throughout the power band and makes for crisp response at the crack of the throttle
- Increases mid range pull and extends the over-rev considerably while sharpening the off idle throttle response
- Revamp your power band with a stronger mid-range, impressive top-end extension, and phenomenal peak horsepower
- Lowers cylinder temperatures; the engine runs cooler, stronger, and more consistently
- FMF Racing's premier 2-stroke dirt bike exhaust pipe
- Requires the use of a FMF Racing SST silencer
- May require the use of high octane fuel
- Includes O-rings
Note: For closed course competition use only. Not intended for street use.
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
Note: This product may not be legal for sale or use in California or in other localities due to state and/or federal anti-tampering laws. Refer to chaparral-racing.com/terms before purchasing.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!