FMF Racing Factory Fatty Big Bore 2-Stroke Exhaust Pipe
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The FMF Racing Factory Fatty Big Bore is reminiscent of the “works” or cone pipe once used by Factory Teams. It shares many of the same characteristics with its' craftsmanship and material quality. The Factory Fatty broadens and smooths out the power curve while boosting gains throughout the entire power band, more low end, more mid, and increased over-rev. No matter what type of riding you do, the Fatty has the benefits you're looking for.
- Lighter 20 gauge steel used for the body of the pipe with heavier 19 gauge steel used for the header portion
- Hand pounded seams for smooth flow transitions
- Reminiscent of the cone pipe used by factory dirt bike race teams
- Constructed of materials and techniques that make a true "Works" pipe
- Boosts gains throughout the entire power band, more low end, more mid, and increased over-rev
- Broader, smoother powerband with the factory sound
- More tractable power, better throttle control
- Includes O-rings on most models
- Fits FMF silencer only
Note: For closed course competition use only. Not intended for street use.
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
Note: This product may not be legal for sale or use in California or in other localities due to state and/or federal anti-tampering laws. Refer to chaparral-racing.com/terms before purchasing.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!