Fly Racing Toxin MIPS Resin Youth Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Created with attention to detail, the Toxin delivers on both style and protection. Constructed with Fly Racing's High flow Ventilation System, Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), using 3 shells and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit, the Toxin is a favorite of racers and enthusiasts alike.
- Motocross helmet made from durable and lightweight Polymer
- Dual density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner, one softer one slightly harder, combined to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) low friction layer can absorb more of the rotational force of impacts, adding more protection than other standards EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) helmets
- MIPS patented technology derives from the human brain, as it is surrounded by a low friction cushion of cerebrospinal fluid that protects itself by allowing it to slide slightly on impact
- MIPS imitates the brains way of protecting itself by giving the helmet its own low friction layer between the outer shell and the liner , which also slides to absorb a portion of the energy created by an angled blow to the head
- This can reduce the rotational force otherwise transmitted to your brain
- 3 shells and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard helps keep rocks and debris away from your nose
- Constructed using super strong, lightweight machined aluminum visor screws and stainless steel rivets and D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- Coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads absorb sweat, while also providing plenty of ventilation
- High flow ventilation system is designed to precisely align the comfort liner and EPS to maximize airflow
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 13 intake and 6 exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- High flow mouthpiece allows plenty of airflow and is replaceable
- Removable and washable interior
- Soft Fleece helmet bag included
- Meets or exceeds ECE and DOT standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Matte Orange/Khaki M||Item #132-73-8528YM||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Matte Orange/Khaki S||Item #132-73-8528YS||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Fly Racing Youth Helmets
|Size||Head Size (in)||Head Size (cm)||Hat Size|
|S||18 1/4 - 19||47 - 48||5 7/8 - 6|
|M||19 - 19 3/4||49 - 50||6 1/8 - 6 1/4|
|L||19 3/4 - 20 1/2||51 - 52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head CircumferenceMeasure around head one inch above eyebrows and across the largest portion on the back of the head.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!