Opt for the absolute in total head protection with Fly Racing's Formula helmets. The Formula's Adaptive Impact System (AIS) whose high performance ecosystem of structural designs and energy mitigating materials - including RHEON, a leading edge viscoelastic materials - is fine tuned to greatly improve impact management over traditional helmets. Developed in collaboration with the world's most foremost leaders in helmet safety. Tested under rigorous scientific review to exceed ECE and DOT standards. Enjoy elevated defense against a wide range of impacts when you ride with a Formula.
- Tri weave composite shell is comprised of carbon fiber, aramid fiber and fiberglass, producing a lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance
- Conehead dual density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) technology provides a softer liner whereby the cones help manage or absorb the impact force more efficiently
- Impact Energy Cells made of RHEON maximizes absorption of low speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain
- Six critical zones have been fine tuned for a progressive response to low and high speed impacts
- Expanded volume EPS means strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS for more suspension between your head and the ground
- True Function Ventilation (TFV) - When in motion, air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
- EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) chin bar creates an additional element of impact mitigation and is used in the chin bar for its superior damage resistance, and energy absorbing properties
- Clavicle shell relief zone creates a soft zone filled with EPS and EPP to aid in reducing clavicle injuries
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight custom visor screws and stainless steel D-Rings
- Comfort liner and quick release cheek pads are made of washable moisture wicking, anti microbial material
- Soft fleece helmet bag is included
- 1340 grams +/-50g / 2.9 lb +/-0.11lb (size M/L)
- Optional cold weather breath guard and helmet liner sold separately
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE certifications
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|2 In Stock. Ready to ship.
|2 In Stock.
|1 In Stock. Ready to ship.