Fly Racing is proud to present the Formula helmet, one of the most advanced motocross helmets ever created. Tested on the most advanced equipment in the world, the Formula helmets over all performance is best in class in both high velocity crashes as well as rotational and low speed impacts. This technologically advanced helmet redefines helmet performance and safety expectations. The Formula’s AIS (Adaptive Impact System) is the result of years of collaborated research and design with industry leading doctors, scientists, and physicists. AIS is a high performance ecosystem of structural design and energy mitigating materials.
- Tri-weave composite shell comprised of carbon fiber, aramid fiber and fiberglass
- Comfort liner and quick release cheek pads are washable moisture wicking, anti-microbial
- Rheon Impact Energy Cells maximize absorption of low speed linear and rotational impacts
- Dual density EPS liner helps manage or absorb impact force more efficiently
- Six critical zones have been fine tuned for progressive response to low and high speed impacts
- Strategic areas have more impact absorbing EPS, for more suspension between head and ground
- Chin bar for impact mitigation, superior damage resistance and energy absorption
- Clavicle shell relief zone creates a soft zone filled with EPS to aid in reducing clavicle injuries
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight custom visor screws and stainless steel D-rings
- True Functional Ventilation forces air into intake vents, through vent channels, and out exhaust vents
- Lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance
- Included soft fleece helmet bag
- Meets or exceeds ECE and DOT Certifications
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|2 In Stock. Ready to ship.
|2 In Stock.
|1 In Stock. Ready to ship.