Fly Racing F2 Carbon MIPS Retrospec Hi-Viz Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Motorcycle helmet with shell constructed from state of the art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and Kevlar composite materials, which create superior strength while remaining extremely light
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) low friction layer can absorb more of the rotational force of impacts, adding more protection than other standards EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) helmets
- MIPS patented technology derives from the human brain, as the it is surrounded by a low friction cushion of cerebrospinal fluid that protects itself by allowing it to slide slightly on impact
- MIPS imitates the brains way of protecting itself by giving the helmet its own low friction layer between the outer shell and the the liner , which also slides to absorb a portion of the energy created by an angled blow to the head
- This can reduce the rotational force otherwise transmitted to your brain
- Flow through EPS and and comfort liner air system align to maximize airflow
- Dual density EPS liner combines two layers of EPS, one softer, one slightly harder to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Quick release washable CoolMax comfort liner and cheek pads absorb sweat, provide plenty of ventilation, and are easy to remove
- Multi port air induction cooling system includes eleven intake and four exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cooling
- Quad vent goggle anti fog vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Custom molded rubber trim, with integrated nose guard helps keep rocks and debris away from your nose
- Constructed using super strong, lightweight machined aluminum visor screws, stainless steel rivets, and D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- Meets or exceeds SNELL 2015 and DOT standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Hi-Viz/Red/Blue L||Item #132-73-4223L||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Matte Hi-Viz/Pink/Blue L||Item #132-73-4229L||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Matte Hi-Viz/Pink/Blue S||Item #132-73-4229S||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Matte Hi-Viz/Pink/Blue XL||Item #132-73-4229X||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Fly Racing Helmets
|Size||Hat Size||Head Size (in)||Head Size (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20.5 - 21.25||53 - 54|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||21.25 - 22||55 - 56|
|M||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 - 23||57 - 58|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 - 23.75||59 - 60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24.5||61 - 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 - 8||24.5 - 25.25||63 - 64|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head CircumferenceMeasure around head one inch above eyebrows and across the largest portion on the back of the head and use the above cross reference chart.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!