Fly Racing F2 Carbon Fastback Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Outer shell is constructed using state of the art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and Kevlar composite materials, which creates superior strength while remaining extremely light
- Two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer, one slightly harder, combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Flow through EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner air system align to maximize airflow
- Eleven intake and four exhaust vents create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Three air intake vents above goggle eyeport draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Quick release washable coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads absorb sweat, provide plenty of ventilation and are easy to remove and clean
- Helmet is constructed using super-strong, ultra-lightweight machined aluminum screws, rivets, and D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2010 and DOT safety standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/White S||Item #132-73-4111-S||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Blue/White/Black S||Item #132-73-4113-S||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Orange/White/Black S||Item #132-73-4116-S||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Orange/White/Black XS||Item #132-73-4116-XS||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !