Fly Racing F2 Carbon Dragon Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Shell is constructed using state of the art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and Kevlar composite materials, which create superior strength while remaining extremely light
- Dual density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner has two layers of EPS, one softer, one slightly harder, that combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Helmet is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws, rivets and D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- Flow through EPS and comfort liner air system has EPS and comfort liner align to maximize airflow
- Quick Release washable Coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads absorb sweat, provide plenty of ventilation and are easy to remove
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes eleven intake and four exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Quad vent goggle anti-fog vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard helps keep rocks and debris away from your nose
- Optional carbon fiber intake vent wing can be added to the helmet for increased direction of airflow on the front vents (sold separately)
- Matte White/Black/Hi Viz
- Snell 2015, DOT approved for USA, other standards include: ECE and AS (Australian)
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Matte White/Black/Hi-Viz M||Item #132-73-4042-M||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Fly Racing Helmets
|Size||Hat Size||Head Size (in)||Head Size (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20.5 - 21.25||53 - 54|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||21.25 - 22||55 - 56|
|M||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 - 23||57 - 58|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 - 23.75||59 - 60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24.5||61 - 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 - 8||24.5 - 25.25||63 - 64|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head CircumferenceMeasure around head one inch above eyebrows and across the largest portion on the back of the head and use the above cross reference chart.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !