Dynojet Power Commander V Fuel Injection Module
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Fuel and timing control
- Rev Xtend increases Rev limit
- The Power Commander V can read the exact engine temp through the bike's own ECM which allows the tuner to choose how much fuel to add during cold starts
- Cold starting on heavily modified engines should now be much more controllable and easy to adjust
- Fuel control for each individual cylinder in a smaller enclosure
- "Warm-up" fuel adjustment (unit reads engine temp and allows fuel/timing adjustments based on the reading)
- Software displays J1850 data from bike's stock ECU
- Reduced size from the PCIII USB
- Easy to install
- USB powered from computer; 9 volt adapter is no longer needed
- Two-position map-switching function built in
- Can add any Single Pole Single Throw (SPST) switch and toggle between two different fuel maps
- Gear/speed input allows for map adjustment based on gear
- Analog input allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor
- Build an adjustment table based on analog input such as boost or temperature
- Power Commander V is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear with the gear position input connected
- More tuning ranges than PCIII USB
- Ten throttle position columns
- World's largest dyno tested map database
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!