Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Connects to any Power Commander USB via a "quick-disconnect" cable
- Designed to remain on the sled at all times
- Displays all available data from the Power Commander when connected
- Stores and switches between multiple maps in the on-board memory; maps can be sent to the Power Commander "on the fly"
- Adjust maps using the controls on the display screen
- Logs data for later analysis
- Store data for maps and logging by adding an SD Memory card; sold separately
- Can be easily removed from the bike to be programmed with a desktop computer
- USB programmable and upgradable
- Uses an active matrix TFT LCD 240 x 320 16-bit screen
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:||Item #PC1020-0325||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!