DWT Rok-Out Rolled Lip Front Wheel
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
DWT's ALUMILITE wheels are the most successful ATV wheels ever! DWT's designers, engineers & racers collaborated to create the best possible ATV wheels. A 16 year evolution of design innovation, metallurgy and forming processes have created wheels with performance and features second to none. DWT ALUMILITE wheels have won more championships than any other wheels on the market.
Constructed of .190 thick Aluminum. You'll have no trouble keeping rocks out with DWT's Patented NEW rock guard wheel. Technology never seen before, just as you'd expect from DWT. DWT hollow rolled lip construction is the lightest way to reinforce the vulnerable bead area.
- Constructed of .190 thick spun aluminum
- DWT hollow rolled lip construction is the lightest way to reinforce the vulnerable bead area
- Universal Built in Rock Guard works with all stock front hubs and most aftermarket hubs
- Stops outside debris from entering, preventing damage to brake lines, caliper and wheel
- Eliminates stock O.E.M steel rock guard plates for further convenience and weight reduction
- Lighter than original DWT Ultimate Yellow Label wheels
- Integral Rock Guard stiffens the wheel center
- Adds style without losing protection
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 10x5, 4/144, 3+2||Item #355-7179||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: 10x5, 4/156, 3+2||Item #355-7181||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: 10x5, 4/144, 4+1||Item #355-7183||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
DWT ATV and UTV Wheels
General Sizing informationThe wheel size listed consists of several parts - the first is the Wheel Size, for example - 12x9. The second is the Bolt Pattern, for example 4/110. If two are listed, such as 4/110-4/115, then that wheel has a dual bolt pattern. The last part is the Offset, for example 6+3. When reading the Offset, B = Bell and N = Nose.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!