Dunlop Sportmax Q3+ Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Features Dunlop's CFT (Carbon Fiber Technology) that uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the tire sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance and feel
- Aggressive Q3+ tread pattern uses minimal tread grooves that are long in length to enhance wet weather performance
- Tire compounds were derived from road race compounds to yield maximum sport bike performance
- Offers superb grip, stability, steering feel, and longevity on the street and on the track
- Offers more longevity on the street and the track, plus more grip, stability and steering feel over Dunlop Sportmax Q3 tires
- More than 80% of the Q3+ has been redesigned compared to its predecessor, the Q3
- Made at Dunlop's Buffalo plant on the same high-tech production equipment as Dunlop's racing tires
- These motorcycle tires are rated W for speeds up to 168 mph
- Designed, tested, and manufactured in the USA
- Only hypersport motorcycle tire made in the USA
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 120/60ZR-17 and 120/70ZR-17
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 120/60ZR-17||Item #331-32SM89||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 120/70ZR-17||Item #331-32SM90||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!