Dunlop RoadSmart II Sport Touring Radial Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Premium radial tire for today's high performance sport touring motorcycles
- Tread rubber compounds include silica to help deliver impressive performance in wet conditions while also extending wear
- Cosecant-curve tread pattern helps promote even tire wear and stiffens the pattern for reduced tire squirm and extended tire longevity
- Tread pattern features long lateral grooves to provide excellent water drainage on wet surfaces
- Multi-directional sub grooves optimize contact pressure for long mileage, even wear and good water drainage
- Increased tread depth further promotes water channeling while also extending tire mileage
- IRP (Intuitive Response Profile) intuitively allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering and provides remarkably linear steering at various lean angles
- IRP promotes light, linear handling and puts down a bigger footprint at extreme lean angles
- Delivers remarkable wet weather performance, exceptional mileage, and sport bike handling
- These sport touring motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 120/60ZR-17, 120/70ZR-17, 110/80ZR-18, and 120/70ZR-18.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 120/60ZR-17||Item #331-0870||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 120/70ZR-17||Item #331-0871||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 120/70ZR-18||Item #331-0873||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!