Dunlop Harley-Davidson D402 Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- The D402 is the approved Harley Davidson touring tire
- Bias 3 ply polyester casing with two fiberglass belts for greater load carrying capability and stability
- Engineered and tested to provide maximum performance for Harley Davidson cruiser bikes
- Computer optimized tread profile with offset center groove improves rider confidence over rain grooves and steel grated bridges, while reducing cupping for even wear
- Minimizes cupping
- Harley Davidson logo on sidewall
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- Made in the USA
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: MU85B-16 (Part# 331-4937) tire is as wide as a 140, but with a higher load rating of 908 lbs.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: MU85B-16, MT90B-16.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: MU85B-16||Item #331-4937||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: MT90B-16||Item #331-4940||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!