Dunlop Harley-Davidson D401 Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Bias belted construction
- Fully approved by Harley-Davidson for its cruiser bikes
- Engineered and tested to provide maximum performance for Harley-Davidson cruiser bikes
- Advanced tread pattern and specifically formulated compound deliver outstanding grip in wet or dry weather and provide long tire life
- Improved performance over a wide range of operating temperatures
- Advanced tread pattern and compound for improved wet and dry grip
- Matching front and rear tread pattern
- Siped for added wet grip
- Increased abrasion resistance
- Computer optimized tread profile reduces cupping for even wear
- Harley-Davidson logo on sidewall
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- Made in the U.S.A.
Note: Tire size 200/55R-17 (Part# 331-4518) is radial construction and V rated for speeds up to 149 mph.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 150/80-16||Item #331-45064088||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: 160/70B-17||Item #331-4514||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 130/90B-16||Item #331-4515||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 150/80B-16||Item #331-4517||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 200/55R-17||Item #331-4518||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!