Developed with the help of top motocross pros, the Dunlop Geomax MX33 is the industries new standard for soft to intermediate terrain. Dunlop's innovative technologies offer superior grip, slide control, bump absorption and enhanced durability.
- Compound in tire enhances durability without sacrificing the legendary grip of the Geomax line
- Features Block-In-A-Block technology to aid in linear tracking and improved steering
- Carcass tension control system allows even flex throughout the tire for increased bump absorption
- Advanced Apex design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall
- Includes tie bars that connect each knob, improving durability by reducing flex at the base of the knobs
- Offers more progressive cornering action and additional slide control
- Works in soft terrain and loamy soil as well as a mix of packed and loose soils
- Tire sizes 60/100-10 and 60/100-12 are speed rated J for speeds up to 62 mph
- Tire sizes 70/100-19, 80/100-21, 70/100-17, and 60/100-14 are speed rated M for speeds up to 81 mph
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 60/100-10, 60/100-12, 60/100-14, 70/100-17, 70/100-19, and 80/100-21
Note: Rim sold separately.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|60/100-12||331-45234002||45234002||2 In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|