Dunlop Geomax MX11 Sand/Mud Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Dunlop Geomax MX11 Sand/Mud motocross tire further extends Dunlop's Geomax range of motocross tires. Both front and rear tires boast innovative features that help deliver optimum traction in a variety of sand and mud conditions while providing enhanced stability even under challenging track conditions.
- Specifically designed for sand and mud use
- Narrow profile block faces help chisel through and penetrate the sand surface for increased traction and great feel for smoother handling
- Geomax “stabilizer” cross shaped tread block design helps provide enhanced straight-line traction at speed and during braking, while also assisting lateral stability and braking in corners
- Unique tread design provides block stiffness for strength and enhanced tire longevity
- Fits 250cc/450cc 4-strokes and 250cc and up 2-strokes
- This dirt bike tire is tube-type
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Note: Rim sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: 80/100-21
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 80/100-21||Item #331-8395||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!