Dunlop Elite 4 Radial Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Mileage, mileage and more mileage: Dunlop's Elite 4 touring tires, with MT Multi-Tread technology built into the rear tires, provide significantly more mileage than single compound tires.
- Radial construction for high mileage, even wear characteristics, and great grip
- Rear tires utilize Dunlop's MT Multi-Tread technology, providing increased mileage without sacrificing handling
- Long-wearing compound in the center of the tire and a lateral grip compound on each shoulder
- Tread pattern helps provide class leading wet pavement performance, even wear over the life of the tire, and less road noise
- Fits hundreds of touring, cruiser and standard street bikes, including current and non-current machines
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- Tire size 250/40R-18 is V rated speeds for 149 mph
- Tire sizes 180/60R-16, 180/70R-16 and 200/55R-16 are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- Made in the USA
Note: Rim sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: 180/60R-16, 180/70R-16, 200/55R-16 and 250/40R-18.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 250/40R-18||Item #331-314473||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 180/60R-16||Item #331-40RR02||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 200/55R-16||Item #331-45119548||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|