Dunlop Elite 3 Radial Touring Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Looking for a radial motorcycle tire to deliver mileage without sacrificing traction? The Dunlop Elite 3 radial motorcycle tires are a great replacement for street and cruiser motorcycles, even the Honda Goldwing.
- Radial construction touring tires
- Tread pattern provides class-leading wet pavement performance, even through large puddles of standing water
- Sport derived profile provides a lively response in turn transitions and a solid feel through turns for confident cornering
- Wear resistance is substantially improved with more even-wear characteristics providing increased mileage plus great traction
- Delivers great mileage and handling for most big radial-shod touring motorcycles
- Designed for each tire size to work on all motorcycle fitments
- Replaces the Dunlop K491 Elite II in like sizes with black sidewalls
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- Wheel sold separately
- Tire size 200/50R-18 (Part # 331-4437) is O.E.M replacement for 2010-2013 Honda Fury
- These tires can be used on any application calling for these size tires.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 180/60R16, 180/70R-16, and 200/50R-18.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 180/70R-16||Item #331-4432||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 200/50R-18||Item #331-4437||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !