Looking for a radial motorcycle tire to deliver mileage without sacrificing traction? The Dunlop Elite 3 radial motorcycle tires are a great replacement for street and cruiser motorcycles, even the Honda Goldwing.
- Radial construction touring tires
- Tread pattern provides class-leading wet pavement performance, even through large puddles of standing water
- Sport derived profile provides a lively response in turn transitions and a solid feel through turns for confident cornering
- Wear resistance is substantially improved with more even-wear characteristics providing increased mileage plus great traction
- Delivers great mileage and handling for most big radial-shod touring motorcycles
- Designed for each tire size to work on all motorcycle fitments
- Replaces the Dunlop K491 Elite II in like sizes with black sidewalls
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- Wheel sold separately
- Tire size 120/70-21 (Part# 331-4402) is V rated for speeds up to 149 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 150/80R-17, 130/70R-18, and 120/70R-21.This radial construction touring motorcycle tire is extremely resistant to wear, even when travelling long distances. In spite of its great mileage, the tread on these tires provide great traction on both dry and wet roads. A sport derived profile enables to you take turns at ease!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|120/70R-21||331-4402||45091445||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||2 In Stock.|