Dunlop's American Elite cruiser tire is the only aftermarket motorcycle tire line for Harley-Davidson motorcycles that is designed, tested and manufactured in the U.S.A. Dunlop's 2nd generation American Elite touring tire is the premier aftermarket choice for Harley-Davidson riders in search of tires that deliver extended tread wear.
- Delivers enhanced tire mileage thanks to an MT (Multi-Tread) tire compound
- Long wearing compound in the center of the tire tread with a lateral grip compound on each shoulder to enhance cornering performance and feel
- Bias belted construction with an Intuitive Response Profile
- Tread design provides even tread wear and quiet operation in all conditions, wet or dry
- Only aftermarket motorcycle tire line for Harley-Davidson motorcycles that is designed, tested and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- Narrow Whitewall touring tire
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire size 180/65B-16 is recommended white wall replacement tire for O.E.M black sidewall tires on 2009 and newer Harley-Davidson FL Touring models.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: MT90B-16, MU85B-16, and 180/65B-16This white wall touring motorcycle tire has the distinction of coming from the only line of aftermarket tires designed for Harley Davidson bikes that are manufactured and tested in the United States. With quality construction with a multi-tread compound, the tires provide enhanced mileage. Enjoy quiet operation with these tires, no matter if the conditions are dry or wet.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|MU85B-16||331-0494||45131597||1 In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|