Dragonfire Racing Highback XL Seat
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The OEM adjuster handle and engagement pin are carried over to the HighBack XL's which are built with a new and specialized adjustment plate welded into the base. This plate was designed to improve the function of the factory mechanism. To top it off, a new handle spring is included as well. Not only do the HighBack XL Seats retain adjustability but they bolt right to the OEM base plate for easy installation. Introducing our newest addition to our HighBack seat line up, the Highback XL seat has been built for maximum comfort with no compromise for larger individuals. Featuring a suspension style seat base, ultra tough double stitching, a vented bottom seat cushion and slots for harnesses.
- Ideal for waist sizes of 42" and above or anyone looking for more room
- Vented rear section for sand and water to pass through
- Heavy duty French stitching around sides
- Factory replacement high back racing seat
- Designed to bolt directly to OEM seat base plate for easy installation
- Wide Slotted for 4-point & 5-point harnesses
- Sold individually (seats are shipped in individual boxes to reduce shipping costs' due to over-size restrictions)
- Hand made in the USA
- Seats comes all black with Dragon head logo in headrest and silver/grey stitching
Note: The REAR seats in the RZR XP 4 1000 models are NOT adjustable due to the OEM configuration. Non-adjustable seats are available for special order upon request.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black||Item #DFR-521155||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|