Denali SoundBomb Compact Dual Tone Air Horn
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Producing an earsplitting 120 decibels of sound, the Denali SoundBomb Compact Dual Tone Air Horn is 4 times louder than a standard motorcycle horn! The SoundBomb was designed for those who want to be heard, but still want to maintain a stylish look. Thanks to its compact design and blacked out housing, the SoundBomb will practically disappear once installed.
- Compact dual tone motorcycle air horn, 4 times louder than a standard motorcycle horn
- 120dB sound output, measured at 3 feet, demands attention that significantly increases driver awareness
- Rugged molded clamp mechanically mates the compressor to the acoustic unit
- Virtually indestructible, even in high vibration applications
- Tankless design means no compressed air storage tank to run dry
- Instant performance with no delay in sound output
- Utilizes the factory horn button
- 20 amp current draw and compatible with all CANbus electrical systems
- Includes hardware to mount to any existing M8 thru hole
- Wiring harness and bike specific mounting brackets sold separately
- 5.4" (137mm) W x 4.5" (116mm) H x 3.6" (86 mm) D
- Stylish all black design
- Single Piece Electro-Pneumatic Horn
- Hex head screw - M8x16
- Nylock nut - M8
- 12 Volt, 30 Amp relay
Note: All necessary mounting hardware is included with the horn to mount to an existing M8 thru hole. For some motorcycle models, a bike specific mounting bracket is available.
Note: Installation on the KTM 1190 RC8 is possible, but upon activation of the horn, a momentary "General failure" light flashes while the horn button is pressed.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:||Item #:722-TT-SB10000B||Availability:5 in stock. Ready to ship.||Store Pickup:5 in stock. Ready for pickup.|