CST Abuzz CU01 Utility Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality?.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The CST Abuzz is an all terrain ATV/UTV tire built to help you conquer every trail condition from soft to hard terrain, including mud, rocks and roots. Its self cleaning tread pattern sheds mud for consistent traction and its aggressive design will look great on any machine.
- Long lasting compound formulated for traction on a variety of terrains
- 6 ply rating construction for extra load capability and durability
- Lightweight construction for effortless steering, quick braking and rapid acceleration
- Shoulder lugs provide extra traction while cornering and protect the sidewall in rugged terrain
- Utility tire built to conquer everything from soft to hard terrain, including mud, sand or rocks
Note: Wheel sold separately
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 25 x 8 - 12||Item #368-1400||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 26 x 9 - 14||Item #368-1402||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 24 x 8 - 12||Item #368-1404||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 26 x 8 - 12||Item #368-1406||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 27 x 9 - 12||Item #368-1408||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Cheng Shin Manufacturer's Warranty Information
CST produces high-quality motorcycle/ATV tires and tubes, and warrants to the original retail purchaser with proof of purchase documentation that the tire will be free from defect in material and workmanship.
Limited Warranty on Materials and Workmanship During First 50% of Treadwear
Limited Warranty coverage is for four years from the manufacture date. Should a CST motorcycle/ATV tire be determined unserviceable by an authorized dealer/distributor due to a condition other than one listed in the "WHAT IS NOT COVERED" section of this warranty, the tire will be replaced with the same or comparable new CST tire at no charge (other than labor and taxes) during the first 50% of treadwear. PURCHASER IS REQUIRED TO PAY ALL LABOR COSTS INCURRED IN MOUNTING AND BALANCING THE TIRE IN ADDITION TO ALL APPLICABLE TAXES. Ride, balance, out-of-round tires and vibration complaints after the first 2/32nds of treadwear will not be covered.
After First 50% of Treadwear
Limited Warranty coverage is for four years from the manufacture date. After the first 50% of treadwear, should a CST motorcycle/ATV tire be determined unserviceable by an authorized dealer/distributor due to a condition other than those listed in the "WHAT IS NOT COVERED" section of this warranty, you will receive a replacement prorated credit toward the purchase of a comparable new CST tire equal to the percentage of usable tread remaining. Usable tread does not include the last 2/32nds of tread depth. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY ALL LABOR COSTS INCURRED IN MOUNTING AND BALANCING THE TIRE IN ADDITION TO ALL APPLICABLE TAXES.
What Is Not Covered: (including but not limited to)
- Tires rendered unserviceable by road hazard-type damage such as impact breaks, punctures, cuts or snags; or as a result of an obstruction on the motorcycle/ATV, fire, corrosives, running while flat, misalignment, improperly maintained balance, suspension, deficiencies, improper inflation, overloading, improper mounting or rim fitment; or by spinning, as in mud, snow, sand, on ice or during on-the-motorcycle/ATV balancing or dynamometer testing.
- For tires worn beyond the serviceable original tread depth (as determined at the reasonable discretion of CST) there is no warranty regardless of the tire's age or mileage.
- Tires on motorcycles/ATVs operated outside the U.S. and Canada.
- Tires used for racing or other competition events.
- Tires purchased from someone other than a CST authorized dealer/distributor.
- Tires used in any application not recommended by the motorcycle/ATV manufacturer.
- Tires used on motorcycles fitted with trailers.
- Tires designated front or rear used in a position other than their designated position.
- Claims made by anyone other than the first retail purchaser of the tire.
- Tires improperly repaired, with section repairs, or that have been modified by the addition or removal of material.
- Tires injected with dry/liquid balancers or sealants, or in which anything other than air has been used as the support medium.
- Ozone cracking/weather checking for tires treated with dressings or incompatible cleaning agents or submitted more than four years after manufacture.
Warranty Disclaimer: Except as stated above and unless otherwise provided by law, there is no warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, express or implied.
Limitation of Liability: In no event shall CST be liable for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages or liabilities (including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle, or any other consequential or incidental loss) in connection with the purchase, use, or operation of the tire, whether due to a breach of warranty, breach of contract or otherwise.
CONSUMER WARRANTY CLAIMS PROCEDURE (North America Only)
If you purchased the item(s) from a dealer, you will need to return the warranted merchandise to the dealer. Authorized CST Dealers serve as Authorized Warranty Centers. Duties include visual inspection of tires and initial determination of warranty.
If tires qualify for replacement under the warranty guidelines, full and/or partial compensation will then be processed through the initial point of purchase. However, tires that are not found to be defective will not receive compensation and will be returned upon request, freight prepaid by the customer. If CST does not receive a request for return or prepaid freight within 30 days of the final inspection report, CST will dispose of the tires.